Friday 24 October 2008

keetra/dean/dixon

I have been a fan of this website for a while now and decided to include some of her work for my good project research.
First is a mail it about giggling. Interesting use of folding paper. A simple design and bold colour really works well. It does not detract from the information contained and actually enhances it.

My initial idea for my latest project was about smiling/laughing and hugging. Therefore at the start of my research for this brief this 'anonymous hugging' was very useful. Drawn to the bold red and believe it works best without any other features of the body and face.


The last piece I am going to include is a 'heartbreak kit'. Included are plasters, badges, sewing kit and other sections. Below are the three parts of the project.

No comments: