Friday 24 October 2008

more...www.crushed.co.uk

marketing and campaigns....

Samsung Belle G600 Packaging.
This is relevant to my project at the moment (tissueaid) as it is all about packaging and appealing to men and women. I have now decided to use a seperate box and colour palette for men and then another box and colour palette for women. I believe this packaging works well for women, however is it too typical and expected? pink, hearts and ribbons? I think I want to be more subtle in my approach to the gender issue. Definitely no pink for women and no blue for men. I have put this piece in as I like the type and think the colours work really well together. Compliment each other a lot. I need to work on my colour palette and find a colour which can work for my logo and corporate ID throughout all the pieces of packaging.

No comments: